What hours do you film?
My exact timings will be dependent on your wedding day plans and be decided in discussion with you. However, I usually film from the bridal prep in the morning all the way through until around 30 minutes after the first dance.
How soon will I receive my film?
I aim to send out the film around 6-8 weeks after the wedding date. This can take a little longer during busy periods and the last thing I would want to do would be to rush editing a film of someone's most special day.
Will we get to meet you before the wedding day?
Yes. I always schedule a phone or video call with each couple prior to the wedding day in order to find out all the details about your day and answer any questions you have. I am also always only an email or phone call away should you have additional questions during the wedding build-up.
What is the difference between a 3-5 minute highlight film and a 15-20 minute feature film?
The highlight film tends to be a little faster paced and includes short highlight clips from the whole wedding day compiled creatively into a 3-5 minute length film. The feature film is similar in that it compiles highlights from the whole wedding. However, being longer (15-20 minutes) it is usually a little slower paced as it includes more extended clips from key parts of the day such as the ceremony, speeches and first dance. Both films will usually include audio clips of the ceremony and/or speeches although these will be longer in the feature film.
Will my film include the full ceremony and speeches?
Both the highlight and feature films usually include parts of the ceremony and/ or speeches played over the video (dependent on venue recording restrictions). However, if you would like to have the whole ceremony or full speeches to watch back I can provide these as additions on a separate film. The prices for these are £200 for the ceremony and £150 for the speeches.
Can I share my wedding film with friends and family?
Absolutely! Each couple receives an online gallery where you can both play and download the film. The link for this can be shared with whoever you choose to send it to.
Will you need food on the day?
Yes please! This enables me to stay onsite for the maximum time possible to be ready to capture all the important moments during and after the meal.
How do we make a booking?
The first step is to enquire through my website whether I am free on your wedding date. If you then want to book I will send over a booking form to fill out with some terms and conditions. Once this has been sent back, along with a 25% deposit, your date wiill be secured and you will be all booked! The remaining 75% of the payment will then need to be paid at least 4 weeks in advance of the wedding date.